Keep your boiler equipment running at peak performance long-term with help from our expert repair services and support capabilities
Riley Power Parts supplies high quality boiler replacement parts and performs expert reconditioning regardless of boiler OEM. From core to pulverizer rebuilds or upgrades on any manufacturers equipment, we return it to original specifications for optimum performance and longevity. All work is performed at our Tyler, Texas or Duncan, South Carolina facilities. With our history of experience and capabilities, we are able to deliver superior service and turnaround an outstanding price.
Riley Power can rebuild journal and roll wheel assemblies from all pulverizer OEMs. We have rebuild kits in stock for many pulverizer sizes, as well as most grinding roll tires and rolls.
- Riley Power – MPS 150 &170
- C-E/Alstom/GE – RP/RS/RPS/HP & RB Journal Assemblies (All sizes)
- B&W – MPS 75, 89, 118
- Hitachi – MPS 225, 235 & 255 Roll Wheel Assemblies
- Foster Wheeler – MBF 22.5, 23, 23.5 & 24.5 Pivot Bracket and Stem Assemblies
- MHPS – VS 25 Pivot Bracket and Stem Assemblies
DURATECH™ Tungsten Carbide Overlay
We offer the superior wear resistance of our DURATECH™ Tungsten Carbide Weld Overlay. It extends the life of grinding rolls with a 99.7% success rate against spalling. Our warranty guarantees double the life over regular high chrome overlay.
Our patented process has a proven track record of providing superior wear life with hundreds of rolls in service grinding some of the most abrasive fuels. Tungsten carbide particles are embedded during the final overlay process providing the superior wear resistance of tungsten carbide in the highest wear area on the roll.
L-R: FW MBF 22.5 Pivot Bracket Assemblies; C-E/Alstom/GE 943 RP Grinding Rolls; B&W MPS 89 Grinding Rolls; B&W MPS 89 Grinding Segments
New Pulverizer Parts
We Manage Inventory So You Don’t Have To
Inventory Management Programs
Reduce carrying costs and put an end to extraneous inventory by utilizing our inventory management programs, available for all styles of equipment.
- Guaranteed parts availability
- One week standard shipment after receipt of order
- After-hours response team
- Eliminate obsolete inventory
- Applicable to most plant equipment
Outage Kit Programs
Our outage kit programs are customizable to meet your plant’s outage requirement needs, reducing maintenance costs and increasing efficiency.
- Instant parts availability
- Simplifies the purchasing process
- Pay for only the parts that are used and return non-used parts
- Save time and effort
Rebuild, Repair & Rotational Programs
- Complete disassembly and inspection
- Components repair
- Replace worn components that are beyond allowable specifications
- Rebuild to strict procedures and tolerances
- Upgrades are optional
- Offerings can include extended warranties
- Inventory placed in your exclusive stock at Riley Power Regional Service Center
- Replaced component is sent to service center for rebuild and returned to you when component replacement is needed
Riley Power Service Centers
Learn More About Riley Power
- Atrita Coal Pulverizers
- Atrita Pulverizer Upgrades
- Ball Tube Mill Gearbox Rebuilds
- Grinding Roll Tire Overlay Services
- Journal Assembly Rebuilds
- Metallurgical Laboratory Services
- Multiple Blade Variable Orifice
- Pulverizer Services Combustion Optimization Program
- Rebuild, Repair, Rotational Programs
- Rebuild, Repair, Rotational Programs for Industrial Market
- Rebuilding Pulverizer Wear Parts MPS Style Mills
- Refurbished Mills – Industrial Market
You’re Backed by the Substantial Resources of BPI
Riley Power Inc. is part of Babcock Power Inc., an international company with multiple specialized business units all working independently and together as needed to best meet customer needs. For example, we might tap into the extensive parts inventory and boiler tube fabrication expertise of sister company Boiler Tube of America for a particular job, to deliver even better service for our customer.
Contact Riley Today for Your Steam Generation Equipment, Services & Parts
Whether you need a new boiler, or want to optimize your current equipment and operation, regardless of OEM, contact Riley Power today: